CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

just got home from geylang! no actually before i came home, i went on a ride around singapore. from geylang to toapayoh.. then jurong west.. jurong east.. then home! and it was super cool cos darren has this GPS (or wait.. is it GTS?) anyway its this global tracking thingy. so he inserts the programme into his pda, and then programme it to where he wants to go.. and the programme will guide us.. tell us when to turn.. keep left.. slow down.. etc etc. i was so amazed..

on the other hand, i just found out that another 2 of my favourite people in the shop are gonna leave. :( darren is leaving.. no one to call me a bitch anymore.. and no one to talk about saggy asses and all.. and xiuli is leaving too.. no more smoking buddy and bitching buddy already. sigh.

supper wasnt great. the food isnt as good as it was supposed to be.

watched white chicks with the girls just now. they were playing dress up. wearing a bridal gown and a cinderella gown. miss them already.. sigh. feel quite bad cos instead of spending time with them, i took a 2 hour nap after dinner.. and when i woke up, it was almost their bedtime.

bro in law : eyy you got fag?
me : no.. damn ex lah. $11 leh.
bro in law : dont bluff.. we saw a lighter in your bag.
me : im serious.. go check lah.. no fag today.
sis and bro in law : quit lah. we're trying to quit.. now too expensive to smoke.

its amazing how well my sister knows me. her simple messages can always move me to tears. sigh. putting pride aside is a damn hard thing to do. my sis learnt it the hard way. just look at danny and leong. sigh. ahhhh jie, i love you. and whyy do you know me so well...... agh, we're too similar. are we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home